Wapun Meadow To you, I gave everything I had and everything I didn't have
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Even as she said his name, he did not run to her. He kept some distance between them, knowing better by now than to reach for someone that did not want him; he’d made the mistake time and time again already, he would not do so again. Though, there was a split second where he almost ran to her, whether it be from anger, sadness, or confusion, as Indra’s name left her mouth. How did the Redleaf girl play into this? How did she matter in his wife’s decision to leave him behind, when he’d risked the presence of some of his first pack mates for the girl he’d fallen for? He didn’t understand, he never would.

“I don’t want you to visit, I want you to stay,” he returned, glancing towards Yakone and then back to Anna. “Just stay.” Would it be so hard for her to do that? For her to stay with him, in their home, rather than leave to who knows where? All he wanted was for someone to stay, for someone to not look at him and so easily decide that they could leave at any point and it’d be fine—he wanted to matter more, just this once.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
RE: To you, I gave everything I had and everything I didn't have - by Xan - May 30, 2018, 07:58 AM