Heron Lake Plateau But fair enough, I guess we're tired all the time
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
YAY!! Uhm, how about we update it to today? :) I made just a couple tweaks to my other post, because she can't exactly hunt right now :D

Her eyes had just closed, and eyelids had begun to grow heavy when she heard a voice call out. She didn't bother lifting her head, but opened her eyes to see Fiadh straighten up, and stretch; she must have been doing something or chasing something that got away on her- or she too had tripped and hurt herself. She remained where she was, content to relax, until the Blackthorn looked her way and caught sight of her. 

She walked over, movements stiff and brusque, and she demanded an answer from Niamh, who raised an eyebrow. Fiadh seemed almost insulted by the fact that Niamh was perched, ready to have a nap. She stretched slightly, still careful to remain on the wide branch. "Was just about to nap," She droned blearily, with a sleepy, relaxed smile on her features. Fiadh didn't bother her. "Got one more day- maybe two- of rest before I can use my ankle." She said, "So I'm resting it good, so it won't get twisted again." She said. She figured at least if she had a good excuse, Fiadh couldn't hate her for doing what the alpha had told her to do. "How about you? Hunting?" She asked.
Messages In This Thread
RE: But fair enough, I guess we're tired all the time - by RIP Niamh - May 28, 2018, 05:19 PM