Heron Lake Plateau But fair enough, I guess we're tired all the time
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Well someone was still full of sass and sour patch candies. She wondered vaguely of Clover had told Fiadh about their conversation, and if it would have had any effect on the way Fiadh saw her at all. Whether Clover had spoken to her or not, her attitude stayed the same, but Niamh wasn't particularly bothered. She could be pretty chill when she wanted to be, so she regarded Fiadh with a calm gaze when she asked how she'd gotten up in the tree. One ear turned back- after all, the bough she was on was low and wide, and was only just about her head in height from the ground- but Niamh had the legs of a giraffe, so it wasn't too hard for her to reach it. 

"Dunno; just looked comfy and I like the vantage point," She said. After all, it meant that she could look down on the world from where she was- and she'd already decided that this would be her hang out spot. In case Fiadh decided she wanted to point out how ridiculous it was, she returned the topic to hunting. "Elk and deer should be dropping their young soon," She said. "Should make for some good hunting opportunities."
Messages In This Thread
RE: But fair enough, I guess we're tired all the time - by RIP Niamh - June 01, 2018, 01:14 PM