Heron Lake Plateau Tyrants and kings both meet the same fate, strung up at your city gate
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,976 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
His initial response was enough to appease Towhee for the time-being, though even as she turned to look ahead, she saw his mouth move again and she jerked back to read his lips. She missed the first few words but still got the gist of it. She bobbed her head in acknowledgement. Of course, only time would tell how everything shook out, though hearing that he intended to be there for both mother and pups was definitely a good sign. She didn't know him deeply, yet she knew enough about Quixote to trust that he was a man of his word.

"Good," she said simply, leaving it at that. "So then there's the other elephant in the room," she added, flashing him a quick half-smirk. "The circumstances are much different than I anticipated when I first brought it up to you, though I stand by what I said: I think you have a lot to offer. And I really believe that you and Raven together will make a good team. You strike me as more pragmatic, whereas she wears her heart on her sleeve. And then you've both got me: the resident whackass." Somewhere, Tegan was rolling his eyes at her.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Tyrants and kings both meet the same fate, strung up at your city gate - by Towhee - May 13, 2018, 10:00 PM