Heron Lake Plateau Tyrants and kings both meet the same fate, strung up at your city gate
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,976 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He inquired about Moonspear and Towhee snorted before she could stop herself. "Moonspear? They might as well be on the actual moon now, right? I don't think anyone's near enough that we need to worry about attacks, plus this place is like a fortress." She shrugged a shoulder toward the looming plateau. "Anyway, we were on fine terms with them. I was even friends with their second-in-command." She didn't say much more about that. She still had mixed feelings about Hydra's misrepresentation of Screech. She had let the friendship fade into the distance behind her. "No, aside from Blackfeather Woods, we don't have any enemies to worry about." And those guys were even further away, hence the entire point of the move.

The conversation lulled for a moment, then Towhee thought to mention, "There's Drageda. I guess you'd call them our allies, since we fought together and all. And it sounds like Raven's already reached out to them via Tegan, to tell them about the move. See?" she said with sudden vehemence, orange eyes gleaming in the darkness, "I knew she'd make a good Alpha. She's already delegating, sending out an ambassador to make sure we keep our alliance strong." Her tail waved as pride for her sister flooded through her.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Tyrants and kings both meet the same fate, strung up at your city gate - by Towhee - May 15, 2018, 08:28 AM