Heron Lake Plateau another five more short graybles
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She could see that she'd taken him by surprise and it pleased her, though Towhee quickly brushed that pettiness aside. She rose and padded closer to her brother, stopping a yard or two away from him. She was tempted to sit, though Towhee felt more comfortable with all four feet beneath her. She wanted to trust Screech, though she wasn't there yet.

"It's about—" she began and then stopped just as abruptly, clearing her throat. Damn. She hadn't realized that just saying his name would be so difficult. "It's about Phox," she managed to choke out, the strain clear even as the syllables fell like rough-hewn marbles from her lips. "When you disappeared—left—were kidnapped—whatever—" Towhee paused again to suck in a breath. "Was he there? Involved? In any way?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: another five more short graybles - by Towhee - May 14, 2018, 06:05 PM
RE: another five more short graybles - by Towhee - May 14, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: another five more short graybles - by Towhee - May 14, 2018, 07:07 PM
RE: another five more short graybles - by Towhee - May 14, 2018, 07:36 PM
RE: another five more short graybles - by Towhee - May 15, 2018, 08:17 AM
RE: another five more short graybles - by Towhee - May 19, 2018, 10:44 AM
RE: another five more short graybles - by Towhee - May 22, 2018, 08:23 PM
RE: another five more short graybles - by Towhee - May 22, 2018, 09:12 PM
RE: another five more short graybles - by Towhee - May 22, 2018, 10:09 PM
RE: another five more short graybles - by Towhee - May 24, 2018, 08:23 AM
RE: another five more short graybles - by Towhee - May 28, 2018, 09:44 AM