Heron Lake Plateau another five more short graybles
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
When he readily accepted her impromptu name sign, Towhee's cheek muscles hurt from resisting the urge to grin. Oh, man. She could see it now: Screech approaching someone fluent in ptero and, in an effort to gain acceptance via common ground, signing his name. The thought delighted her, though there wasn't anything hostile about her amusement. In fact, if there was one sign that someone was growing on her, teasing was it.

"Yeah," she said, then began cycling through name signs and saying each name out loud so he could match them. "Uncle Elwood, Aunt Finley, Raven..." Towhee rapidly went through the entire pack, ending with Niamh's custom-tailored name sign. "Not to forget X," she thought to add, the hawk's name one of the simplest (and somehow most bad-ass) of the bunch as she sat up and emphatically crossed her forelegs in midair.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: another five more short graybles - by Towhee - May 14, 2018, 06:05 PM
RE: another five more short graybles - by Towhee - May 14, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: another five more short graybles - by Towhee - May 14, 2018, 07:07 PM
RE: another five more short graybles - by Towhee - May 14, 2018, 07:36 PM
RE: another five more short graybles - by Towhee - May 15, 2018, 08:17 AM
RE: another five more short graybles - by Towhee - May 19, 2018, 10:44 AM
RE: another five more short graybles - by Towhee - May 22, 2018, 08:23 PM
RE: another five more short graybles - by Towhee - May 22, 2018, 09:12 PM
RE: another five more short graybles - by Towhee - May 22, 2018, 10:09 PM
RE: another five more short graybles - by Towhee - May 24, 2018, 08:23 AM
RE: another five more short graybles - by Towhee - May 28, 2018, 09:44 AM