Dragoncrest Cliffs rain in soho
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

for some reason she's a little surprised by nomi's reaction -- for sure she'd thought there'd be some sort of anger or disappointment at the gona abandoning them (not even touching abandoning her). she kind of wishes there had been. relabeling furi through conversation as just another deserter would have been easier than trying to talk about her feelings. 

"i snapped at mother," she admits. mother probably already told nomi about it, she knows, but she hasn't been up to apologising or talking about it yet. sometimes it feels a little easier to talk to nomi about things, though -- maybe because blixen feels more like her emotionally, a little stunted. "i don't think she liked furi very much, and furi was like, scared of her or something. i dunno." she huffs a sigh, swiping at her face with a paw. "i didn't think she'd completely leave. but maybe she really wasn't very happy here." like rose, she thinks, a little unfairly. but rose is still here and furi isn't, and she's gotta swallow that.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
rain in soho - by Blixen - May 14, 2018, 02:13 PM
RE: rain in soho - by Antumbra - May 18, 2018, 06:35 AM
RE: rain in soho - by Blixen - May 23, 2018, 06:20 PM
RE: rain in soho - by Antumbra - May 28, 2018, 06:25 PM
RE: rain in soho - by Blixen - May 29, 2018, 12:37 PM
RE: rain in soho - by Antumbra - June 04, 2018, 05:27 AM
RE: rain in soho - by Blixen - June 09, 2018, 08:37 PM
RE: rain in soho - by Antumbra - June 11, 2018, 03:48 PM
RE: rain in soho - by Blixen - June 11, 2018, 06:31 PM
RE: rain in soho - by Antumbra - June 17, 2018, 08:14 PM