Northstar Vale and the walls kept tumbling down
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away
WRAP UP?? HAHA SORRY

oh but there's still one last little thing that he really doesn't want to say -- and really maybe, maybe he doesn't have to, maybe alarian's already figured it out, it's not like pregnancy doesn't have a distinct scent but -- wait, 

what?

"i-i," delight stammers, knowing in that instant a) he would not be able to turn the offer down when alarian might not even know the depth of the favor he's committing to, and b) he did not want to. wasn't the whole point of this getting away from leadership --? or just a dying pack. maybe it'd be different. alarian mentioned being abandoned -- hell, he's confirming it here. he wouldn't put delight through the same thing again. he's just gotta trust that. "-- of course," the morwinyon finally manages to get out, "if that's, if you think that's best. um there is one more thing." might as well rip the bandaid off. "queenie is, uh, pregnant. if you couldn't already guess that, i mean. she and i will obviously, um, take care of... them, we wouldn't be a burden to you, but. fair you know up front." and he'll let alarian puzzle their paternity out for himself.
but we were worried that you'd fallen in the river, or worse
but then you sent us back a letter, it said in capital letters
"THE UNIVERSE IS GOING TO CATCH YOU"
[Image: 8jSCQgn.png]
Messages In This Thread
and the walls kept tumbling down - by Alarian - May 17, 2018, 08:53 PM
RE: and the walls kept tumbling down - by Ariel - May 19, 2018, 11:57 AM
RE: and the walls kept tumbling down - by Alarian - May 19, 2018, 02:07 PM
RE: and the walls kept tumbling down - by Ariel - May 25, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: and the walls kept tumbling down - by Alarian - May 29, 2018, 01:00 PM
RE: and the walls kept tumbling down - by Ariel - May 31, 2018, 11:25 AM
RE: and the walls kept tumbling down - by Alarian - May 31, 2018, 11:59 AM