Heron Lake Plateau Life don't go quite like you planned it
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin frowned at his words. The new ones? What was he talking about? Her brows furrowed as she looked at him, but she said nothing. He continued, and it was those words that she focused on. "I agree," she said, though her expression seemed to suggest she may have been the opposite, "I don't know though. Raven has a lot of great qualities, but an alpha? I love her to death, but I don't know if that's a title that suits her." She had never balked at being candid before about her opinions, and so she didn't now. There wasn't much she felt compelled to not share with her brother. Misgivings about her goddaughter's leadership didn't even register to her as something to keep to herself.

"Though I am okay with some of the new regime's choices," she added, in a softer voice. She eyed Colt then, waiting for acknowledgement to show on his face before she bashed the moment with a hammer, "Even though I'm pretty sure you'll change my mind about that in about thirty minutes to an hour."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life don't go quite like you planned it - by Finley - June 04, 2018, 08:36 PM
RE: Life don't go quite like you planned it - by Finley - August 25, 2018, 10:28 AM