Heron Lake Plateau You want a light saber?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,975 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Some FF/PP, hope that's coo'!

She didn't even realize that she had blacked out until suddenly Orca and Raven were there alongside Fiadh, the three of them towing Towhee toward the lake. The Beta did her best to stay awake and help propel herself, though largely it was their efforts that kept her moving. She went in and out a few more times during the walk, though somehow the quartet reached the shore.

The Beta groaned loudly when her feet touched water, the four of them splashing into the shallows like some crazy octopus with twice too many legs. Speaking of which, her limbs buckled and she immediately felt ninety percent better as the water engulfed her. Towhee bobbed there, still partially supported by her three sisters, until she felt well enough to get her legs beneath her and stand.

The water still lapped at her flanks as she dug her black toes into the silt and blinked from Fiadh to Orca to Raven, offering a weak smile. "Thanks, gals," she murmured, "that feels m—" Before she could get out the words, something else rushed from her mouth. Seconds later, she was staring at her own puddle of sick spreading over the surface in front of her.

"Oh, ugh," she moaned, sloshing away from the floating vomit and bumping into Orca. "Sorry," Towhee said a bit too loudly into her litter mate's ear before creeping toward shore and slumping to her belly where the water was only a few inches deep. "I... I think I'm okay now."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
You want a light saber? - by Towhee - May 20, 2018, 11:33 AM
RE: You want a light saber? - by Fiadh - May 21, 2018, 12:06 AM
RE: You want a light saber? - by Towhee - May 21, 2018, 09:33 AM
RE: You want a light saber? - by Orca - May 21, 2018, 12:19 PM
RE: You want a light saber? - by Raven - May 22, 2018, 12:42 AM
RE: You want a light saber? - by Fiadh - May 28, 2018, 11:09 AM
RE: You want a light saber? - by Towhee - May 28, 2018, 12:04 PM
RE: You want a light saber? - by Orca - June 04, 2018, 12:06 PM
RE: You want a light saber? - by Raven - June 05, 2018, 02:39 AM
RE: You want a light saber? - by Fiadh - June 09, 2018, 12:45 PM
RE: You want a light saber? - by Towhee - June 11, 2018, 10:31 AM