Heron Lake Plateau You want a light saber?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,975 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee missed much of the conversation due to lowering her head slightly to lap at the water splashing against her chest. She would have to go over what'd happened with Raven later to better understand and prevent another episode. For now, she simply tried to catch her breath and stay cool.

When Fiadh joined her, the Beta returned the nudge and swept her tongue thankfully over the damp corner of the yearling's eye. "Glad you found me," she murmured, finally lifting her head and twisting to include Orca and Raven. "Thank you again."

She took another moment or two to gather herself, then sat up, water running in rivulets down her muscled frame. "I'm going to hang out here a bit longer. Orca, would you mind staying with me a while? I don't want to keep you," she added for Fiadh's and Raven's benefits, "although I certainly won't run you off if you want to hang too."

Deciding that it felt better to lie down after all, Towhee resumed a more horizontal position in the shallows, her jaws parted in a light pant as she literally took some time to just chill.

Y'all are welcome to conclude this with your posts. :)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
You want a light saber? - by Towhee - May 20, 2018, 11:33 AM
RE: You want a light saber? - by Fiadh - May 21, 2018, 12:06 AM
RE: You want a light saber? - by Towhee - May 21, 2018, 09:33 AM
RE: You want a light saber? - by Orca - May 21, 2018, 12:19 PM
RE: You want a light saber? - by Raven - May 22, 2018, 12:42 AM
RE: You want a light saber? - by Fiadh - May 28, 2018, 11:09 AM
RE: You want a light saber? - by Towhee - May 28, 2018, 12:04 PM
RE: You want a light saber? - by Orca - June 04, 2018, 12:06 PM
RE: You want a light saber? - by Raven - June 05, 2018, 02:39 AM
RE: You want a light saber? - by Fiadh - June 09, 2018, 12:45 PM
RE: You want a light saber? - by Towhee - June 11, 2018, 10:31 AM