Heron Lake Plateau And you know dogs, they need ample time outside
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
A forced half-smile pulled at one corner of Niamh's mouth when Towhee mentioned she'd be a good listener- just because of the irony of such a statement. She was quiet for a moment, looking down at her paws before her, and eventually she huffed a sigh and pushed herself back up into a seated position. She still stared out across the water with a hard look as she tried to wrangle her thoughts into words- and figure out which words she wanted left unsaid. Obviously, there were certain things she didn't want to say- and she didn't want to be completely honest about who she was thinking about. She ended up shrugging slightly- a gesture which was practically her signature- and turned her muzzle toward Towhee.

"I think I'm just being silly. Making a mountain out of a molehill," She confessed. "I just...I sort of like someone?" She asked, embarassed at how the words sounded when spoken out loud. She hadn't exactly had to confess anything like that before. Her ears flicked back, unsure of how much to divulge. "But I don't think anything's ever going to happen. I mean, it won't." She said. "And that just kind of sucks." She said. It was her first honest crush- aside from silly, childhood crushes. It felt different, to like someone now that she was a bit older. The only indication she'd had to realize she liked Quixote, though, was when she was hit by jealousy.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And you know dogs, they need ample time outside - by RIP Niamh - May 24, 2018, 10:17 PM