Heron Lake Plateau And you know dogs, they need ample time outside
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh became visibly nervous when Towhee began to impress upon him that he tell whoever she liked that she liked him. She squinted slightly and shook her head, slightly in denial about that being a good idea whatsoever. She made good sense- if only it was as simple as that. If it was just someone, who was available, yeh, she'd make sure they knew she liked them. But this wasn't as simple as that, and for some reason, the next words she had to say just came tumbling out of her mouth without her being able to check them. 

"I can't, it's Quixote."

And then she shocked herself into silence. Her ears flattened, and eyes opened and she stared at Towhee for a second to get her reaction, before her gaze drifted to the ground. She bit her lip to keep any other unruly words in, before she softly shook her head. "I kind of...liked him. Then realized how stupid I was when Tegan said he and Raven were mates. I can't tell him, obviously." She said. "But you can't tell anyone!"
Messages In This Thread
RE: And you know dogs, they need ample time outside - by RIP Niamh - May 25, 2018, 11:00 AM