Heron Lake Plateau oh no, not again
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Speaking of thunderclouds, Towhee peered at the horizon from where she hunched in the plateau's shadow, orange eyes studying the storm brewing there. She was glad for it. Fatigue from the heat had pushed her to seek the shade and rest in the middle of her patrol, unwilling to risk another heatstroke. Some rain would cool the air considerably.

Despite the coming relief, she chewed on the inside of her cheek, wondering how she would handle the dog days of summer if she was already struggling with the increasing temperatures. She liked to think she would grow accustomed to them, given some exposure. Surely she'd only reacted like that due to rapid transition from wintry chills to thick summer heat.

Clover's arrival scattered Towhee's thoughts. As the younger wolf strode in her direction, the Beta climbed to her feet and loosed a bark. Her tail waved slowly as she waited for Clover's approach. It was good to see her sister, even if she already began bracing herself. They hadn't reconvened since the shift in the leadership ranks and she knew the yearling would probably want to pick her brain about it a bit.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
oh no, not again - by Clover - May 23, 2018, 12:39 PM
RE: oh no, not again - by Towhee - May 23, 2018, 12:47 PM
RE: oh no, not again - by Clover - June 03, 2018, 01:09 AM
RE: oh no, not again - by Towhee - June 04, 2018, 10:38 AM