Wheeling Gull Isle when she strut, she got (body and blood)
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
As she spoke, she saw Reed's gaze wander, and resisted an irritated snort. Well, she had asked. What else was she supposed to do, tell her some fairy tale? Maegi thought her story was interesting enough without embellishments, and she made a point to keep her eyes fixed on Reed, almost unnervingly so, as the russet girl told her own life story.

"Wow, that's sad about your father, trying to attack you," she said, frowning. Even Potema hadn't laid a paw on her, as much as she might have wanted to. "Are your siblings here now with you?" Her frown deepened into a pout. She was jealous, if so.

Maegi shrugged, noncommittal. "I'm getting used to it," she said. Her eyes raked over the surf. "My home was dark and full of trees. I liked that better. But the island is pretty cool, too." At least there were more people to talk to, here. Back home, it seemed like she was alone; everyone had kept to themselves, lurking in the shadows.
Messages In This Thread
RE: when she strut, she got (body and blood) - by Maegi - June 06, 2018, 03:37 PM