Wheeling Gull Isle when she strut, she got (body and blood)
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
"I don't know what that is," Maegi answered, sniffing in response. She was perturbed at Reed's apparent contempt for her, and shuffled awkwardly behind her, coming to the russet girl's side as she stopped. She was tempted to say "No," in response, just to spite her new acquaintance, but instead nodded her head in agreement, taking a good whiff herself.

After a moment's contemplation, she turned to Reed, the ruined side of her face dappled with shadows. "I'm not stupid, you know," Maegi said, a little venom in her voice. "This is all just. . .new to me. Where I come from, it's far from here, and it's completely different."

She dipped her nose to the creatures she saw grazing on the field, too big and weird-looking to be deer. "Like those. I've never seen those before. What are they?" They were very beautiful, each one uniquely colored, and she wanted to get closer, even if they didn't necessarily want her around.
Messages In This Thread
RE: when she strut, she got (body and blood) - by Maegi - June 15, 2018, 10:26 PM