Heron Lake Plateau And I've got the sides and all the corners- but there's a space
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
The last thing Niamh wanted was an audience; she was full of burrs, and couldn't put weight on one foot. All she could think of was that she'd be found by Screech, who might take a jab at her- or Fiadh or Clover who might rethink reconsidering her- or god forbid, Raven or Quixote...Though Raven was a medic, and could probably help her out. She considered for a moment calling out for X, so he might alert Towhee- but before she could do that, and just as she spat out a burr, making a face as a few little hooky things stuck to her tongue, another wolf came up. 

She gave him a strange look- as though to say I don't know you, you don't belong here- but then she realized that she'd seen him before. He was the one she'd taken note of, when the Caldera wolves had first come to claim the land, had suggested that they move on. "Ugh." She replied, to his gentle prod about her current state. She smoothed her expression slightly, and nodded her head to him. "I'm Niamh. Otherwise known as disaster," She said, glancing down at her paw and then reaching to pull another burr out of her pelt, making a face as she did so. "World's lamest day," she commented after spitting it out.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I've got the sides and all the corners- but there's a space - by RIP Niamh - May 25, 2018, 01:28 PM