Heron Lake Plateau And I've got the sides and all the corners- but there's a space
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Well, she'd thought, for a moment, that he was cool. Her expression went flat, and ears turned sideways, and she gave him a 'no shit, Sherlock' kind of look when he poked fun at her for having fallen down the hill into the burrdock bush. She snorted, pride obviously wounded a bit to have been caught in the situation she was now in. She'd fallen down a slippery slope, hurt herself, and was sitting there covered in burrs, and now this guy was poking fun at her. He almost, sort of redeemed himself by asking if she was alright, but she was already in a fairly sour mood and he'd already poked the bear by making fun of her. 

"I'm fucking fantastic, obviously," She snipped, holding out her swollen ankle for him to see clearly. "Thanks for the concern," She drawled, giving him a short glare before she hunched her shoulders slightly, and tucked her injured ankle against her body, keeping it off the ground. She continued to tear some of the burrs out of her fur, plucking tufts of caramel hair along with them, trying hard not to wince as she did so.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I've got the sides and all the corners- but there's a space - by RIP Niamh - May 27, 2018, 09:48 PM