Heron Lake Plateau And I've got the sides and all the corners- but there's a space
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
She was simultaneously pleased and perturbed when the burr bounced off his hip. She was quite surprised that she'd managed to actually spit a burr at him and have it hit-  but at the same time, she realized a bit too late that that wasn't what she should have done- this sort of behavior was childish, something a pup might do. She wasn't a child, and when he spoke to her, he gave her a warning- likely just because she was higher in the ranks, but there was a note in his voice that made it clear that he didn't want to put up with childish bullshit. Niamh closed her eyes and shook her head. 

"No. I'm sorry. That was really stupid." She said. "I just...Didn't want to be made fun of right now," Since when had she ever become a delicate flower? Her brother used to dish out disses all the time and it had never bothered her. She wasn't usually so sensitive...And she wasn't entirely sure she could figure out, or articulate, why she was so touchy now. "I dunno, I think I just twisted it," She said, lifting her paw up again, allowing her ankle to dangle, and her expression went from sour to concerned- and perhaps there was a tinge of fear in her voice. "It'll just like...Get better on its own, eh?" She asked, turning her worried gaze to him. She knew what she wanted, then; she just wanted reassurance.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I've got the sides and all the corners- but there's a space - by RIP Niamh - May 28, 2018, 12:28 PM