Heron Lake Plateau And I've got the sides and all the corners- but there's a space
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
When he made a remark about the bush, she prickled slightly- but ended up turning to glance at the offending burrdock bush, which had hardly suffered at all, and gritted her teeth. She plucked another burr from her pelt and spat it back, straight at the bush out of spite. "Oh, that bush has it comin'," She said, raking her tongue against her teeth to get all the little burr hooks off it. She glanced back to COlt, who'd come back again, fortunately. 

He suggested going to a creek, so she nodded. "I suppose. Take the swelling down, hopefully," She said, standing up a bit blearily, doing her best to balance on three long, skinny legs. "Otherwise someone'll have to amputake it off," She said, and looked up to him. "Lead the way, Skipper," She said, finally ready to gimp her way along beside him toward the nearest creek.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I've got the sides and all the corners- but there's a space - by RIP Niamh - May 30, 2018, 11:04 AM