Heron Lake Plateau And I've got the sides and all the corners- but there's a space
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh moved along at Colt's side, staying just a pace or so apart, but when he mentioned the name 'Titmouse,' she snorted with laughter and ended up staggering sideways, colliding with the brown fur of his shoulder before she could right herself. She blushed slightly, and regained her balance, clearing her throat and sliding her tongue over her teeth for a moment as she regained her composure. 

"Sorry. It's just, like...Who names their kid 'Titmouse?'" She asked, with a somewhat snide laugh. "I just take that name seriously. Good thing he chose another name," Though she could have gone on to share her personal opinion that Screech was almst equally as silly a name, she kept her trap shut, lest Colt should disagree and take offense. "But yeah, we joined at the same time," She said, she sobered considerably. She thought of the way Screech had spoken to her last, and had shot her down. Her ears turned back and she gritted her teeth as she straightened herself up a bit. "Where've you been? I haven't seen you around since then?" She said, electing to change the subject, rather than dwell on Screech.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I've got the sides and all the corners- but there's a space - by RIP Niamh - June 01, 2018, 06:35 PM