Heron Lake Plateau And I've got the sides and all the corners- but there's a space
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
A fox? He brought Towhee a fox? Niamh looked up at Colt, a bit surprised at the thing he'd chosen for Towhee as a gift. As far as she knew, foxes had a pungent odour they used when marking, and they sounded aweful when they barked. Their pelts were very pretty, though; she envied the colour...So maybe that was why he'd gifted her a fox, so she could use its fur to bed her den? She couldn't imagine eating a fox...But that was simply because she hadn't exactly taken to hunting other carnivores. It just seemed to weird, hunting something that looked and acted like a canine. 

They seemed to have sorted something out, though, even if it was nothing more than indifference. "Aiight," She said. "Long as you're cool with her, you're cool with me," She said, stating clearly where her own alliances stood. "I appreciate the help, too," She said, voice friendly than it had been just a moment ago. "Kinda sucks, walking on three legs," She said, emphatically dangling her right forelimb to illustrate the point as she skipped it in her step. "Probably look like a stork with all this stupid bobbing up and down everytime I skip a step."
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I've got the sides and all the corners- but there's a space - by RIP Niamh - June 05, 2018, 09:52 PM