Heron Lake Plateau And I've got the sides and all the corners- but there's a space
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
When my sister...

Hold those horses.

Niamh balked, staggering slightly to regain her step when Colt dropped the S word. She looked at him, then, and swallowed, ears flicking back. What had she said? Had she said anything she shouldn't have? Her mind raced, trying to think of everything she'd said to him thus far, to see if anything could be used against her...But the way he reacted, and the way he spoke now was a bit out of character for what she assumed all Blackthorns were like. Maybe Colt, then, was the blacksheep of the Blackthorns. He definitely had a more even keel than the others- even if he had pushed her buttons a few moments ago. He was actually being pretty nice now. 

She tried, then, to piece exactly how Colt fit in. She assumed, because she'd referenced Fiadh, that he meant that she was his sister, but that didn't work- he was definitely older than Fiadh. That could only mean, then, that Finley was his sister. Wow. He'd definitely gone in a different direction than she had, personality-wise. "I only really met her once...And it wasn't great. I was going after Screech, to see what he was up to, and he'd wandered way too close to Finley's den...Clover and Fiadh both showed up and caused a ruckus and wanted to start a fight, and then Finley came out too. We were new, and didn't know where her den was, and would've avoided it like the plague if we'd known. I apologized, and we left- and I haven't gone anywhere near there since then, but I still think she probably kind of hates my face." It seemed like the kind of thing that was right up Finley's alley. She seemed like a natural face-hater. 

It turned out Colt had offered Screech some advice, and she nodded. It was a sentiment she too could agree with. "My family was kinda like that. Lots stayed because they were like, all related. I just kinda...Wanted to do my own thing." She said. "Did you do the same?" She asked.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I've got the sides and all the corners- but there's a space - by RIP Niamh - June 12, 2018, 08:53 PM