Heron Lake Plateau And I've got the sides and all the corners- but there's a space
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Apparently Finley could forgive, so she simply had to take Colt's word for it. Maybe after all this time, having given the den area lots of distance, she'd have won herself a clean slate- but there was no real way to know that without finding Finley to see- and she wasn't exactly eager to do that, either. Elwood seemed pretty cool, so maybe if she was able to talk to him and prove herself to him, she'd get noticed by the family's matriarch. Maybe Colt was her way in too- if they were on good terms, of course. 

It seemed like the two of them had a lot in common. Colt and Finley had left their family together, just as she and Ambrose had done. She looked forward, as the creek glistened ahead of them, and as they reached it, she wanded in, sitting down in the water and lowering her swollen ankle into the cold waters. She nodded in response to his question. "I mean, aside from this," She said, nodding to her ankle, "Life's been pretty deece. My brother and I left together, but he's starting some pack of his own like, a month's travel or so away from here. But I like what I've got going." She said.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I've got the sides and all the corners- but there's a space - by RIP Niamh - June 15, 2018, 02:02 PM