Boartusk Heights a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt.
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh had noted the stranger's tension, but she maintained the distance, simply looking to see the small spots along the piglet's side. She hadn't seen boars around here yet- but then again, she'd only arrived here at the very end of spring, so she guessed they were returning to this area for the summer, or something like that. Regardless, she'd never tasted boar before, but had seen them when she was a pup. Her mother had warned her about boars- the adults were nasty, vicious things, even though they didn't look like much. How could something be so vicious if it had such short legs and a body that was both broad and hunched? Apparently, though, they were almost always angry, so she cast a quick glance about when the female confirmed her suspicions. 

"Oh- I'm Niamh. I live in a pack just up on the plateau." She answered easily. The female's tone, and just the way she spoke reminded Niamh of Kodlak- as did the confidence in her blue eyes. She pushed that thought aside, though- what was the likelihood that this was another wolf from Kodlak's homelands? "Who're you?" She asked, far from sounding nearly as commanding as the female had moments ago.
Messages In This Thread
a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt. - by Aela - May 28, 2018, 10:56 PM
RE: a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt. - by Aela - June 02, 2018, 04:40 PM
RE: a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt. - by RIP Niamh - June 03, 2018, 01:04 PM
RE: a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt. - by Aela - June 17, 2018, 05:16 PM
RE: a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt. - by Aela - June 19, 2018, 01:31 PM
RE: a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt. - by Aela - June 20, 2018, 01:16 AM