Boartusk Heights a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt.
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
The female was controlled, with her reaction, which was perhaps delayed a bit, but Niamh could still sense that Aela was happy to hear her brother was alive and well. Good thing, too- perhaps, had Kodlak been on the lam, she might have endangered him if his sister was actually out hunting him down...But nothing about the sweet smile she gave Niamh was an indication that she held any hostility toward her brother, so Niamh shuffled that silly idea out of the way. She was rewarded, and Niamh- not exactly a picky eater- reached out and snagged the piglet's leg as it rolled toward her, pinning it under her feet. 

She gave Aela an appreciative smile and lay down. "Oh, for sure. He told me all about the North, about the lights and stuff...It sounds like you two come from a really beautiful place," She admitted- as she was still enamored with the way Kodlak spoke of his homelands. "He's not with my pack; we were just like...Northwest of here, in a glade," She said. "It's sort of at the base of the plateau, which is where I live. Dunno where he'd be about now, though, he seems like the type who's pretty adept at roving around."
Messages In This Thread
a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt. - by Aela - May 28, 2018, 10:56 PM
RE: a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt. - by Aela - June 02, 2018, 04:40 PM
RE: a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt. - by Aela - June 17, 2018, 05:16 PM
RE: a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt. - by Aela - June 19, 2018, 01:31 PM
RE: a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt. - by RIP Niamh - June 19, 2018, 09:05 PM
RE: a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt. - by Aela - June 20, 2018, 01:16 AM