Heron Lake Plateau They wanna lay me to rest, but I won't go
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Though her conversation with Raven had made her reconsider exactly how smart (or....not so smart) it was to try and start a crab colony- just considering the biology of the darn things- Rosalyn actually seemed pretty enthusiastic about the idea she's come up with. Niamh smiled, grateful that at least someone seemed optimistic about the future of a crab colony in a lake. Of course, Niamh had no idea that bringing alien life forms into a new environment could also lead to chaos if they did too well, but that would be a lesson learned another day, perhaps. 

Niamh scrunched her nose in response to the idea of having it pinched by a crab. "Yeah, once you get past that, they're great! I think they're super neat. So are sea lions- but I don't think I could....Or should...Bring a couple of them back to start a colony here." She said. Though it would definitely give her some street cred if she was somehow able to lure a couple young sea lions back to the lake.
Messages In This Thread
RE: They wanna lay me to rest, but I won't go - by RIP Niamh - June 07, 2018, 11:09 AM