Heron Lake Plateau The devil won.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her orange eyes panned away from the horizon at the first sign of movement nearby. Her expression brightened visibly when Niamh came closer, food in tow. Towhee's mouth began to water when her friend unexpectedly threw the rabbit. It went sailing past the Beta and landed in a sad little heap nearby. She gazed at it a moment, gaze slowly tracking back to Niamh.

"Uh," she said, about to make some smart-ass comment about the Delta's aim, but instead found herself grinning a bit stupidly at the nickname. "'Tough guy,' eh? I'll allow it. And thanks for letting me know it's actually meant for me, I couldn't be sure, considering your terribad aim."

After chuckling at her companion's expense, Towhee walked over to the rabbit and plunked down with the carcass held between her forepaws. She tucked in with gusto, making quick work of the meat.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
The devil won. - by Towhee - June 01, 2018, 12:20 PM
RE: The devil won. - by RIP Niamh - June 01, 2018, 01:55 PM
RE: The devil won. - by Towhee - June 06, 2018, 09:15 AM
RE: The devil won. - by RIP Niamh - June 06, 2018, 03:29 PM
RE: The devil won. - by Towhee - June 06, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: The devil won. - by RIP Niamh - June 07, 2018, 01:04 AM
RE: The devil won. - by Towhee - June 07, 2018, 04:53 PM
RE: The devil won. - by RIP Niamh - June 11, 2018, 04:38 PM
RE: The devil won. - by Towhee - June 19, 2018, 10:17 AM
RE: The devil won. - by RIP Niamh - June 19, 2018, 07:57 PM