Heron Lake Plateau It was too cold to cry when I woke up alone,
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
Okay, he knew (in a vague sense) that he was being an asshole when she confirmed her affiliation with the family he so disliked; but then she apologized for it and that took him by surprise. Screech half expected her to shout sike, just kidding! But that didn't happen — and his little awkward laugh died out. He didn't mind being attracted to someone as exotic in appearance as this girl, but it was her bloodline that made things complicated for him. He'd have to look past his (unjustified) loathing of the Blackthorns if he was going to make this lady his friend.

It occurred to him that he really needed a friend, and at the moment it was slim pickings. If she was willing to hang out with him after his weird introduction and even weirder comments, then maybe he should just man up — get over himself and his issues — and just go with it. She was walking away even as he considered his options.

Then, a few seconds later when he was a healthy distance away from her, he finally made up his mind and bolted after her — Okay, sure, yeah, lets — lets patrol. I mean I already patrolled this way but if you haven't, I can at least show you around. God, if anyone saw him making nice with a Blackthorn right now --- !!!
Messages In This Thread