Heron Lake Plateau It was too cold to cry when I woke up alone,
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
Wonder boy? Did that mean she liked him? He didn't give it more than a passing thought, and took the lead along the route he'd previously been heading. He'd been coming from the opposite direction and he knew there wasn't anything cool around here to show her, so he hoped his company wasn't going to weird her the fuck out. Granted he probably already had alienated her a bit.

Maybe walking around would give him a chance to clear the air? So uh, I didn't mean to sound like a total asshole or whatever, right there, gulp, here we go, playing nice and trying to keep control of his "brain to mouth" issue, its not a big deal that you're a Blackthorn or anything, he could work on the "telling lies" issue later, I just don't have much luck with your uh... Your family. I'm a Redhawk, but most of the Blackthorns around here don't seem to care, which made him sound like he was being a whiny little nerd on the playground — fuck.

Not that I can't handle some opposition! But, like.... This pack is called Redhawk for a reason. I dunno... he went quiet there, and for a few feet they could stew in the silence together, but it was Screech who hoped he hadn't shoved all his feet in his mouth by trying to fix things because when he tried to do anything, it usually backfired.
Messages In This Thread