Golden Glade a noble band of warriors
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
OK so I have two apps on my phone for Northern Lights warnings/probabilities so I can drive out of the city in the middle of the night and take pictures of them...So Niamh gets alll her curiousity about them from me XD

It was hard to remain paranoid or skittish about Kodlak when he talked about the leaves the way he did. She was easily lulled into a more comfortable posture when he described them, and she too glanced up at the trees again, imagining the colours. It wasn't something she'd really taken notice of before- but with the way Kodlak said it, now she wanted nothing more than to see the fiery colours of autumn. She did like pretty things, after all, like a magpie- for Niamh, it was feathers that caught her interest, hence why she spent so much time hunting birds. Their brightest feathers lined her den. Pheasants, in particular, were sought-after, as well mallards. Some day she hoped to catch a hummingbird so she could have a special little corner for those tiny, jewel-coloured feathers...But the likelihood of a wolf catching a hummingbird was slim to none. 

She was immediately drawn into his story as he described the lights- which definitely sounded like something Niamh had never even imagined. Lights with those colours- in the sky? And at night, against the tar black sky? She tried to picture it, and in her mind she could envision dancing pillars of light, but nowhere near as beautiful or vivid as the real ones, which would obviously blow her mind if she ever got the chance to see them. He said they were rare- but that they would wait, nonetheless, to see them and chase them. So they moved...Her mental image of the lights improved, changing from dancing pillars to ribbons, like snakes as they twisted in the sky above, the movement like that of fish under water. Unable to help herself, she looked up into the sky again, which was a lovely, but in comparision, plain blue. "How rare are they?" She asked. "Is there ever any chance we could see them here?" She asked. Obviously, now, she'd have to keep an eye out for them.
Messages In This Thread
a noble band of warriors - by Kodlak - June 06, 2018, 05:16 PM
RE: a noble band of warriors - by RIP Niamh - June 07, 2018, 11:22 AM
RE: a noble band of warriors - by Kodlak - June 07, 2018, 03:02 PM
RE: a noble band of warriors - by RIP Niamh - June 07, 2018, 03:25 PM
RE: a noble band of warriors - by Kodlak - June 07, 2018, 04:09 PM
RE: a noble band of warriors - by RIP Niamh - June 11, 2018, 04:57 PM