Heron Lake Plateau Chocolate outline
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Quixote wasn't the only one who seemed to insist that she shouldn't be the only one to take care of Screech. And Raven was helping, and Elwood had offered as well, and she had accepted their help as well. But there was only so much each of them could do, as Raven was a pregnant alpha and Elwood was retired with young children. She didn't feel like there was much else to be done that she couldn't handle herself...And guilt still forced her to want to take care of him all by herself...But Quixote was right. "I need help with hunting. I'm getting too tired, and am missing out on my kills." She admitted. 

It did cheer her up to hear that Quixote thought Ceara was a ditz. She hoped he firmly believed that, and she nodded in response to his suggestion. "I'm going to do that. But if she gets out of hand or explodes at me again...I dunno. I just...Won't have any time for her if that's how she is." She said. Ceara was a trespasser and a liar, as far as Niamh was concerned- and if she couldn't apologize for being rude and butting into her den when she wasn't welcome, then Niamh knew she'd have to do something else to get through to her. 

He spoke about Raven, and Niamh sighed, nodding again, appreciatively. "Of course I trust you guys. You're my alphas. and Raven...She's been so awesome helping take care of Screech," She said, voice softening. "I'm gonna repay her as much as I can, once Screech gets better. You can both count on me," She pledged.
Messages In This Thread
Chocolate outline - by Quixote - June 11, 2018, 03:20 AM
RE: Chocolate outline - by RIP Niamh - June 16, 2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Chocolate outline - by Quixote - June 16, 2018, 02:32 AM
RE: Chocolate outline - by RIP Niamh - June 17, 2018, 03:41 PM
RE: Chocolate outline - by Quixote - June 17, 2018, 04:49 PM
RE: Chocolate outline - by RIP Niamh - June 17, 2018, 05:16 PM
RE: Chocolate outline - by Quixote - June 17, 2018, 06:08 PM
RE: Chocolate outline - by RIP Niamh - June 17, 2018, 06:18 PM
RE: Chocolate outline - by Quixote - June 17, 2018, 07:05 PM
RE: Chocolate outline - by RIP Niamh - June 17, 2018, 07:31 PM
RE: Chocolate outline - by Quixote - June 19, 2018, 11:38 PM