Heron Lake Plateau So I'll brace myself against this wall
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Though the magpies couldn't fly, and were being held down by one wing, it didn't stop them from making a racket. What could she do to keep them quiet? She didn't know of any safe way to keep their mouths shut without hurting them, or making it impossible for them to breathe. She still wanted them alive, though; because surely, eventually, she could have more of them, and maybe they'd lay eggs...She hadn't figured out their purpose yet. It wasn't as though they'd go bad if she just killed them and stuffed them in a cache, as they'd be eaten before any amount of decomposition could happen. But still- she wanted something that she could have as some sort of a farm animal.

Rooted to her position by indecisiveness with one squawking magpie held down by each forepaw, she couldn't exactly dodge the approach of Elwood. He was no longer a beta, but from what she understood, he was still holding a highly respected rank without having all the responsibility- a rank she hoped one day she'd get, so she could do whatever she wanted but still get others kissing up to her...If that was actually how that rank worked. She turned her ears back and lowered her head in a respectful bob as he approached, noting the look on his face. She was sure he was going to ask her what she was doing so she opened her mouth, to make some sort of explanation, but clamped it shut when instead he asked about Screech. 

She wilted, slightly, but forced herself to nod. "He's awake," She said. "But he's....Kind of out of it. Not talking much, and I can't tell if he recognizes me or not. Just kind of on autopilot, I guess. I think aside from food and water, time's the only other thing I can really give him to see if he gets better." She said. Not that it would necessarily be a bad thing if he didn't return to his normal self 100%. "How're uh, the pups?" She asked. Having been avoiding Finley's den area completely, she hadn't seen them, and hadn't exactly got much information on them either, aside from the fact that they were off limits.
Messages In This Thread
So I'll brace myself against this wall - by RIP Niamh - June 11, 2018, 07:03 PM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - June 12, 2018, 08:45 AM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by RIP Niamh - June 12, 2018, 09:07 PM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - June 16, 2018, 08:51 AM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - June 19, 2018, 01:07 PM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - June 22, 2018, 09:39 PM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - July 03, 2018, 09:30 PM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - July 14, 2018, 09:37 AM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - July 20, 2018, 02:34 PM