Heron Lake Plateau So I'll brace myself against this wall
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
When Elwood offered to help, she nodded. It wouldn't exactly be easy for her to keep track of two squawking, bopping magpies if she was digging a hole at the same time. "Sure. Here's fine, really- I just...Can't exactly move with these two, heh. We could trade off in a bit, if you want- but one of us has gotta be holding these guys down while the other digs." She said, and sat down. 

Assuming Elwood would help her out, she mused for a moment on the real implications of keeping food alive. It would be more fresh, she knew, though stashed food wasn't terribly bad, anyway. But a new thught occurred to her, as well. "Y'know, these things'd be good for teaching pups how to hunt." She said. "They can't fly away, but they're still alive, too." She said. "What d'you think?"
Messages In This Thread
So I'll brace myself against this wall - by RIP Niamh - June 11, 2018, 07:03 PM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - June 12, 2018, 08:45 AM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - June 16, 2018, 08:51 AM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - June 19, 2018, 01:07 PM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - June 22, 2018, 09:39 PM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by RIP Niamh - July 02, 2018, 09:25 AM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - July 03, 2018, 09:30 PM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - July 14, 2018, 09:37 AM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - July 20, 2018, 02:34 PM