Broken Boulder "Fairies made that."
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri, who had been accustomed to living alone, had been a bit overwhelmed with just how busy everything was in the Sanctuary. She's spent little time with anyone outside of Kavik but when Lily approaches enthusiastically Liri realizes she has missed her. 

Liri feels a kinship with her, both of the same age and same nature though rather different in appearance. She gives the darker fae a smile and rubs her cheek against her in greeting. 

The healer sets her treasure on the ground, chuckling lightly at the spritely girl's high spirits. 

"Everything's great," she beams, thinking of her tentative relationship with Kavik. "This is the first place that's felt like home in...well, a while," she tacks on a bit shyly, glancing to the conifers fondly. 

"I found this," Liri nudges the stone towards Lily with her nose. "It reminded me of you and I thought you might like it."

"I just wanted to thank you again for allowing me to make this place my home," 
Liri smiles, though it's a bit more emotional than she meant it to be. 

The unsaid things that she's grateful to Lily for linger in the forefront of her mind. For finding meaning, for allowing her to be useful again with her trade, for allowing her to find Kavik, for feeling alive again.
Messages In This Thread
"Fairies made that." - by Síff - June 12, 2018, 02:16 PM
RE: "Fairies made that." - by Lily - June 12, 2018, 03:21 PM
RE: "Fairies made that." - by Síff - June 12, 2018, 05:38 PM
RE: "Fairies made that." - by Lily - June 13, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: "Fairies made that." - by Síff - June 18, 2018, 11:03 AM
RE: "Fairies made that." - by Lily - June 20, 2018, 02:16 PM
RE: "Fairies made that." - by Síff - June 21, 2018, 09:14 AM
RE: "Fairies made that." - by Lily - June 27, 2018, 02:06 AM
RE: "Fairies made that." - by Síff - July 10, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: "Fairies made that." - by Lily - July 19, 2018, 09:30 PM
RE: "Fairies made that." - by Síff - July 21, 2018, 08:43 AM