Broken Boulder peel back your skin and try to forget how it feels
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away

the air between them is settled wrong. not bad, not really, something he can't quite figure out, as if someone'd gone into his house and moved all the furniture an inch to the right. normally it's the sort of thing delight would dwell on (obsess over, some would say), but, well. he's got three other things on his mind right now.

"good," delight says, finding his voice after an awkward pause. he clears his throat, offering a shy smile. "they're -- um, yeah. thank you for helping. i had no idea what i was doing," he admits, as if it wasn't obvious to every single person there. the initial wobbling has passed as he climbs onto steadier ground internally, bringing his focus back from the vastness of everything to this moment, to alarian. a little more life returns to his moony gaze. "i appreciate you," the chancellor says, embarrassedly only slightly by his phrasing but damn it he's going to be sincere here. he just had kid's, he's allowed!
but we were worried that you'd fallen in the river, or worse
but then you sent us back a letter, it said in capital letters
"THE UNIVERSE IS GOING TO CATCH YOU"
[Image: 8jSCQgn.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: peel back your skin and try to forget how it feels - by Ariel - June 21, 2018, 05:21 PM