Heron Lake Plateau Wait, there's no such thing as unicorns?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
When Quixote's lips formed a familiar name, she quaked, violently, just the once. Raven surely felt it, which was why the Beta immediately suppressed it, consciously freezing her muscles to prevent another lest it cause her sister discomfort. She also pressed her teeth together, the muscle in her jaw jumping visibly as her orange eyes read the caregiver's explanation. She had no idea why Screech had required Raven's care, though it didn't matter now. Towhee couldn't have cared less about his well-being; hell, she wanted him dead, preferably at her hands.

Quelling the strong impulse to jump to her feet and hunt Screech down to the ends of the earth, Towhee pressed her eyes closed a moment, drew in a breath, then reopened them and said, "I'm so sorry, Rave. I had no idea. I was off being a little bitch about the..." She trailed off weakly with a shake of her head. It didn't matter now.

"What can I do?" she asked in the next breath, trying to keep her voice and her anger steady. She pushed herself back onto all fours as if to show her readiness for action, though she pressed close to Raven still, hovering protectively beside her. "Where is that goddamn piece of shit fuckstain now?" she wondered acidly, glancing at Quixote before thinking to shoot Niamh an appreciative if tight-lipped smile and a mute, -Thanks,- for being there when Towhee hadn't.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Wait, there's no such thing as unicorns? - by Towhee - June 18, 2018, 09:27 AM
RE: Wait, there's no such thing as unicorns? - by Towhee - June 18, 2018, 07:30 PM