Two Rivers Isle So I'll go, but I'm telling you I don't want to go.
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Towhee showed up, and X along with her, the soggy burd choosing to rest on her shoulders through the downpour. Her gaze was focused and stark, and Niamh knew that Towhee would execute the plan without hesitation as soon as they found him. It was up to her, then, to point them in the right direction.

Colt was the next to show up, and part of her wanted terribly to move toward him and seek physical assurance- but she held herself back. If she softened now, she knew she might not be able to commit to the task at hand. Tegan showed up, and gave her a nudge, but she did not return the gesture. She had to renain strong and a bit distant if she wanted to keep herself from buckling.

It seemed, though, that neither were aware of their task and she glanced at Towhee and then back at the two others. ”Raven has sentenced Screech to death; we’re tracking him down- we left him across the river. Either you’re in, or you’re out.” She said, and without hesitation, nodded Towhee and began to ford the river, simply assuming the others would make their choice on the spot and either turn back or follow- there was no discussion.
Messages In This Thread