Two Rivers Isle So I'll go, but I'm telling you I don't want to go.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
When Colt and Tegan joined them and the four stood there beside the rushing river, Towhee positioned herself to best track everyone's speech, although the rain would make it difficult. She squinted, glad when Niamh rose to the occasion and explained the reason they'd been summoned. Towhee's orange eyes drifted from Colt to Tegan after the Gamma finished the explanation and began moving toward the water.

"Thanks for coming. I was hoping you'd help us scout and track. Nobody else needs to lay a hand on Screech; I'll do the honors." Although she wanted to make like Niamh and split, she summoned patience and stood there, shifting her weight carefully (considerate of X) to see what they made of this mission.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread