Heron Lake Plateau The clock may run out on us.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nobody countered her suggestion, so Towhee steeled herself. When Elwood, then Tegan, offered to help carry Orca's body, she was of course tempted to decline. She wanted to be her sister's single pallbearer and see this thing through to the end. But to tell the truth, she was extremely weary from the long trip. And while Orca was her sister, she wasn't the only one deeply affected by her loss. This should be a familial effort.

"Could you please do the honors. I'll lead the way and help dig," Towhee said to the lookalike volunteers, stepping out of their way and waiting for them to heft her sister's body. As soon as they were ready, she then led the slow funeral march to the little island, where they would dig a small grave at its heart and lay the ill-fated yearling to rest.

Y'all are more than welcome to wrap this up, too sad to drag it on too long! :'(
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
The clock may run out on us. - by Towhee - June 21, 2018, 09:54 AM
RE: The clock may run out on us. - by RIP Niamh - June 21, 2018, 12:10 PM
RE: The clock may run out on us. - by Colt RIP - June 21, 2018, 03:06 PM
RE: The clock may run out on us. - by Elwood - June 21, 2018, 07:02 PM
RE: The clock may run out on us. - by Tegan - June 22, 2018, 03:43 AM
RE: The clock may run out on us. - by Towhee - June 22, 2018, 08:41 AM
RE: The clock may run out on us. - by RIP Niamh - June 22, 2018, 01:11 PM
RE: The clock may run out on us. - by Colt RIP - June 22, 2018, 05:15 PM
RE: The clock may run out on us. - by Elwood - June 27, 2018, 07:53 AM
RE: The clock may run out on us. - by Tegan - June 27, 2018, 08:43 AM
RE: The clock may run out on us. - by Towhee - July 03, 2018, 06:48 PM