Heron Lake Plateau Your love is like a car crash.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,975 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She paused, then nodded. Raven had been thrown by the development, yet fairly certain of her conclusion. And now that there were two, the truth was rather incontrovertible, wasn't it? Towhee stilled as she (anxiously) watched Niamh process the information and voice a few other thoughts. Relief flooded through the Beta at her friend's reassurance that nothing needed to change.

-That means a lot,- she signed, -because, like it or not, something about me has changed. I can feel it. This anger, for one...- She shrugged, still not sure how to put words to it all. -There's nothing I can do about it though. It's not like I can rip them off, although I have thought about it,- she admitted. -And I'm still Towhee. I don't know.- Clearly, she was still rather mixed-up about all of it.

But she was glad she'd told someone and that Niamh hadn't reacted badly. -This is why you're my Person,- Towhee said with a faint, lopsided smile. Much of the anger had dissipated now, though it still lingered in the background. And there was the sadness over Orca's death that haunted her like a shadow, and would for a long time to come.

-This is kinda random but would you spar with me? I just want to get my mind off everything for a few minutes. Game?-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Your love is like a car crash. - by Towhee - June 22, 2018, 11:49 AM
RE: Your love is like a car crash. - by RIP Niamh - June 22, 2018, 01:23 PM
RE: Your love is like a car crash. - by Towhee - June 25, 2018, 08:46 PM
RE: Your love is like a car crash. - by RIP Niamh - June 26, 2018, 08:53 PM
RE: Your love is like a car crash. - by Towhee - June 26, 2018, 09:02 PM
RE: Your love is like a car crash. - by RIP Niamh - June 26, 2018, 09:09 PM
RE: Your love is like a car crash. - by Towhee - June 26, 2018, 09:17 PM
RE: Your love is like a car crash. - by RIP Niamh - June 26, 2018, 10:09 PM
RE: Your love is like a car crash. - by Towhee - June 26, 2018, 10:52 PM
RE: Your love is like a car crash. - by RIP Niamh - June 27, 2018, 08:31 AM
RE: Your love is like a car crash. - by Towhee - June 28, 2018, 05:14 PM