Broken Boulder i'll pay my weight in blood to feel my nerves wake up
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Yeah, He answered tiredly, rising on unsteady paws and turning with a gesture for his brother to follow. In my den.
Alarian was determined to go there himself; he craved the safety of it now more than he usually did. The walk there was slow, as he was unwilling to risk falling again— he didn't think he could stand to see Zamael's expression if he did. His head ached, and his throat still burned fiercely, but the fog bothered him most. Everything felt hazy— he was so tired.
He didn't hesitate to crawl into his den as soon as they reached it, expecting his brother would follow. There was room enough for them both, if only because they were both small. Distantly, he wondered if he could convince him to stay; at least for the night, at least until he felt a little less like death. Alarian didn't hesitate to nose through some things (his herbs had admittedly become a mess lately) to find the berries, not mentioning that he had known only their name and that they were useful in some way until now. Zamael definitely didn't need to know he compulsively collected random plants.
How many do you think? He murmured quietly when his brother had presumably joined him.
Messages In This Thread