Duck Lake are you worth your weight in gold, cause you're behind my eyelids when i'm all alone
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
:D!

the small lake not far from swiftcurrent's borders was an infernal place, mahler decided. he had quit the packlands once more in search of prey; he was unused to the constant appearance of others roundabout him, and found it altogether unpleasant. 
and so he had slipped away, ranging toward the glitter of water in the green distance. but as he grew near, so did the raucuous sounds, until he found the lakeshore choked with reeking fowl. ears splayed with disappointment and no small amount of irritation, mahler paused, lowering his head betwixt his shoulders and narrowing his lavender gaze in indignation.
a sweep of the vicinity brought something aside from loud duck; the musiker lifted his broad muzzle and did not hesitate to approach the sanctuary's governer, a low and friendly woof emerging from his throat.
[Image: 2711649b07fc604164cb120b1b417fa3cf47bccc_00.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: are you worth your weight in gold, cause you're behind my eyelids when i'm all alone - by Mahler - June 27, 2018, 04:26 PM