Mudminnow River Sometimes science is a lot more art than science
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
At the woman's greeting, some if the initial intensity seems to fade as they take in one another. Grezig appears to be just another lone wolf, like themselves, no more extraordinary or threatening than they are. Liri's still wary, she's never found a lone wolf in these lands that didn't wish her harm, though this doesn't show on her face. For all the world, she looks calm or, even at home, at her giant's side. Illidan's wandering catches her interest but he hasn't gone so far so the healer leaves him be.

"Yes, we seek to found a pack, once we find the right home. You're welcome to come along and make it your home as well," she adds bravely to her giant's words, a small but amiable smile on her face. 

"Though if you seek a pack that's not such a challenge, there are several to the east, though not so many as before." The locusts and the famine they had wrought and a freezing, bitter winter had seen to that. "There are some on the coast, if you don't mind tropical climates, and one that used to be in the mountains. I believe they disbanded, though Moonspear is still around," Liri offered. She'd seen much of the lands and packs came and went. 

"Avoid the pack in the Flatlands if you go west," she murmured, not explaining why. She'd avoided the Flatlands since being held captive and no longer knew if Blackfeather Woods still stood. She figured it safe to warn Grezig and if Grezig didn't take her advice, that was her own fault.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sometimes science is a lot more art than science - by Síff - July 05, 2018, 10:51 AM