Heron Lake Plateau A shadow moves, a renegade, all broken and bright.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,001 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
When her sister offered pain relievers, Towhee simply shook her head. Although she knew the merits of medicine, she also knew she would rather tough it out than take anything that might impede her in any way. Besides, her leg didn't bother her much, as long as she kept most of her weight off it. And because of how much ptero she used while still maintaing a quadrupedal lifestyle, she was pretty good at balancing on only three legs.

Speaking of balance, Raven's description of Kite's ailments caused the Beta's teeth to clench so tightly there was an audible creak. She felt a flash of deepest loathing for Screech. Towhee didn't trust herself to speak for a moment, letting the anger burn through her and simmer somewhat.

"I also wanted to mention that Niamh saved my life," Towhee said when she found her voice again, "and X's too. It's probably best if I don't get into the details. You'd probably lose sleep and you've lost enough of that already." She nodded toward the den, a little smile curving her lips. "But I wanted you to know that she went way above and beyond the call of duty, and she deserves some kudos for that."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: A shadow moves, a renegade, all broken and bright. - by Towhee - July 02, 2018, 06:33 PM