Heron Lake Plateau A shadow moves, a renegade, all broken and bright.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,002 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
No apologies necessary! <3

Her sister's suggestion took her by surprise, if only because she'd always assumed the final leader would be male simply for tradition's sake. She wasn't sure how it'd work—would Niamh be a Beta too? Or would they arrange it some other way?—but Towhee didn't much care about those meaningless details. Without hesitation, she replied, "I support it wholeheartedly," before pausing and quipping, "Motion passed by majority vote." Of course, Quixote would get a say and his carried more weight than her own these days. But the entire notion pleased her immensely and it meant a lot that Raven would consult with her.

That actually prompted the second-in-command to ask a question. "How're you two holding up, by the way? With being Alphas? And mates? And parents?" It was a hell of a lot of responsibility and Towhee knew Raven would show grace under pressure. But how was she feeling, now that she'd had time to settle into at least two of those three new roles? Quixote too?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: A shadow moves, a renegade, all broken and bright. - by Towhee - July 13, 2018, 01:49 PM