Heron Lake Plateau A shadow moves, a renegade, all broken and bright.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,001 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"Touché," Towhee replied, musing momentarily. She knew Niamh had crushed on Quixote previously and that she'd also been fond of Screech once upon a time. The Beta suppressed a shudder even as she hoped her Person would exercise better judgment about potential beaus in future.

"Can I take a peek?" she wondered in the next moment, eyeballing the nearby den mouth. They were still fairly fresh out of the womb, so the Beta wouldn't hold it against Raven if she'd prefer she kept her distance for now. But with Screech gone and Niamh on deck for leadership, Towhee allowed herself to feel uplifted and seeing her brand new nieces and nephews would be the icing on the cake.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: A shadow moves, a renegade, all broken and bright. - by Towhee - August 01, 2018, 09:09 AM