Jade Fern Grove tell me your convoluted stories through half-rotten mouth
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Later, she would chide herself for not noticing the other - likely Kavik would too if he found out, she thinks with wry amusement - but as the stranger approached Liri felt her head cock curiously of its own accord. She'd seen creatures like the girl, like Queenie, to the west. They'd been only slightly smaller than her, with broad muscles and harsh, snapping jaws. 

It's with some apprehension that she watches the girl approach but as she nears, Liri finds little reason to be alarmed. The girl is only slightly larger than her though to look at her conformation and floppy ears was to see immediately that she was not fully lupine. Her coat, as black as Kavik's, was thinner, smoother than her own arctic cloak. Curiously, the girl sports a scar spanning the length of her left side and what looks like a lumpy burn scar from this angle on her underside. Liri spares these no more than half a glance, aware that she is covered in scars herself. 

The northron is tall and proud in comparison to the girl's submissive stance but this is open and friendly - for the healer can remember many times she could have used a smiling face to welcome her. The sylph chuffs softly in greeting, approaching on slow steps to sniff the shy wolfdog.

"I'm Liri," she offers softly, given that this is allowed. "Are you alright?" The girl seems a bit shaken, even frightened of the gentle healer, and Liri seeks to calm her fears.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me your convoluted stories through half-rotten mouth - by Síff - June 29, 2018, 10:56 AM