Jade Fern Grove tell me your convoluted stories through half-rotten mouth
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
To another the thought might be odd, condemning, but to Liri it's not so off from the things that usually occur in her own mind. She nods, understanding that sometimes feet can be troublesome things that lead you were you didn't intend to go. 

"As it is to meet you," the fae murmurs kindly, her tail picking up a slow wag. She's had few friends, of the female variety, since Minna's betrayal years ago. It remains to be seen what will come of her relationship with Grezig; Liri can only hope those that have agreed to come with them will turn out to be reliable, trustworthy. 

"I'm traveling with my family," Liri smiles, thinking of her gentle giant and the coywolf pup she's struggling not to be a mother to. She thinks of Grezig too and feels the same idle curiousity to see what the fierce woman will do in the future. "I was getting this for my mate," she can feel heat on her cheeks as she says it, knowing it's not entirely true. 

"You're welcome to join us. It can be dangerous out here," she glances to the horizon, remembering the pain inflicted on her when she traveled alone. Her eyes find Elixir again, worried that perhaps it had not been smart to offer but soon dismisses this notion. If she's trouble, they should have little issue managing a single wolf. Oddly enough, the healer senses that Elixir won't cause them any harm; Liri feels the shy girl is not so different than she was when Aaron found her: unsure, somewhat frightened of the world, and in need of guidance.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me your convoluted stories through half-rotten mouth - by Síff - June 29, 2018, 11:27 AM